If you would like the Hebron Police to check your house while you are away, please fill out the the Vacant House Check Request form listed below under Police Dept. Forms. Alternately, you may e-mail or mail the following information to the Police Department:

  • Vacant House Address
  • Owner Name
  • How to Contact Phone Number
  • How to Contact Email
  • Vacancy Start Date
  • Vacancy End Date
  • Other Information