Services Provided by the Town Clerk's Office

Car Registrations
Boat Registrations
Voter Registration Beach Permits
Wetlands Permits
Dog Licenses
Marriage Licenses

Motor Vehicle Registrations 

Per NH law (RSA 261:148), your previous registration is required to transfer a registration to a new vehicle.  

At the request of the State of NH-DMV, please be prepared to present your photo identification for all motor vehicle transactions. 

Snowmobiles and OHRV Registrations

The Hebron Village Store is able to process snowmobiles and OHRV registrations. Select this link for more information on registering your snowmobile or OHRV in NH: OHRV Registrations

Dog Licenses 

Per NH law, any dog over 4 months old is required to be licensed.  Please bring an up-to-date rabies certificate with you when licensing the dog.

Dog License Fees:

Unaltered Males or Females: $9.00
Neutered Males or Spayed Females:  $6.50
Puppies (4-7 months old):  $6.50

If the owner is 65 years old or older, the cost to license the first dog is $2.00; standard fees apply for additional dogs.

You may license your dog by mail. Please send a current rabies certificate and the appropriate fee along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Town Clerk, PO Box 55, Hebron, NH 03241

Beach Stickers

Beach Stickers are now available at the Hebron Town Clerk's Office and the Hebron Select Board Office.  Beach stickers are required for the entire calendar year.  You may also obtain a Beach Sticker by sending a $20.00 check, payable to the Town of Hebron, and a self-addressed stamped envelope to:

Tracey Steenbergen
Hebron Town Clerk
10 Church Lane
PO Box 55
Hebron, NH 03241

In your check memo, please list your Hebron address and/or tax map and lot number.