To view information about registering to vote and upcoming elections, see information listed below.

Voting Locations:

State, federal, Newfound Area School District, and town elections take place in the Community Hall of the Hebron Church, 16 Church Lane, from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Upcoming Elections: 

Newfound Area School District - Tuesday, March 12, 2019.
Town of Hebron - Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Absentee Ballots:

For information on obtaining absentee ballots, see Absentee Ballots Section below.

The State of New Hampshire provides a registered voter portal. Registered voters can check the status of their absentee ballot, current party affiliation, their town's polling place location and town clerk contact information - Registered Voter Portal 

New Hampshire Election Laws: 

Explanation of New Hampshire's Voter Identification Law

Voting in Party Primaries

New Hampshire Election Laws

How to Register to Vote in New Hampshire

For more information on registering to vote, visit the NH Secretary of State's website - Voter Registration Information

Where do I Register to Vote

What documentation is necessary for me to register to vote?

Valid photo identification and proof of residency such as a mortgage statement, utility bill, a lease agreement or other documentation listing your physical address. If residing with a relative or friend and you are unable to provide proof of residency, you may provide a notarized statement from the individual(s) providing you housing.

Voter Registration Frequently Asked Questions

How to Change Party Affiliation

You may change party affiliation through the town clerk's office during regular office hours or with the Supervisors of the Checklist during a regularly scheduled meeting.

Contact the town clerk's office or the Supervisors of the Checklist for deadlines to change party affiliation.

How to Obtain an Absentee Ballot

An absentee ballot may be cast if a voter meets one of the following conditions:

  • is absent from town the day of the election;
  • is unable to cast a ballot in person due to a physical disability;
  • is unable to cast a ballot in person due to an observance of a religious commitment;
  • is unable to cast a ballot during polling hours due to employment or is in transit to or from work during polling hours

An absentee ballot request form may be obtained from the town clerk at (603) 744-7999 or during office hours of Tuesdays from 3:00-8:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:30-11:00 a.m.

Absentee Ballot Request Forms

Primary or General Elections *See note below

Newfound Area School District Election - 3/12/19 or Town Election - 5/14/19

Absentee Ballot Request Form

*Valid for primary elections only, if a voter is undeclared, you will need to declare a party by selecting either the Democratic Party, Libertarian Party, or Republican Party option on the absentee ballot request form. To return to undeclared status, a voter will need to complete a party affiliation change form through either the town clerk's office or at a Supervisors of the Checklist meeting.

To cast an absentee ballot, please submit an absentee ballot request form mailed, faxed or in person to: 

Hebron Town Clerk, PO Box 55, 10 Church Lane Hebron, NH 03241-0055
Phone: (603) 744-7999 Fax:(603) 744-9994

Please contact the town clerk's office at (603) 744-7999 or by email, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , with any questions.