How to Obtain an Absentee Ballot

An absentee ballot may be cast if a voter meets one of the following conditions:

  • is absent from town the day of the election;
  • is unable to cast a ballot in person due to a physical disability;
  • is unable to cast a ballot in person due to an observance of a religious commitment;
  • is unable to cast a ballot during polling hours due to employment or is in transit to or from work during polling hours

An absentee ballot request form may be obtained from the town clerk at (603) 744-7999 or during office hours of Tuesdays from 3:00-8:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 8:30-11:00 a.m.

Absentee Ballot Request Forms

Primary or General Elections *See note below

Newfound Area School District Election - 3/12/19 or Town Election - 5/14/19

Absentee Ballot Request Form

*Valid for primary elections only, if a voter is undeclared, you will need to declare a party by selecting either the Democratic Party, Libertarian Party, or Republican Party option on the absentee ballot request form. To return to undeclared status, a voter will need to complete a party affiliation change form through either the town clerk's office or at a Supervisors of the Checklist meeting.

To cast an absentee ballot, please submit an absentee ballot request form mailed, faxed or in person to: 

Hebron Town Clerk, PO Box 55, 10 Church Lane Hebron, NH 03241-0055
Phone: (603) 744-7999 Fax:(603) 744-9994

Please contact the town clerk's office at (603) 744-7999 or by email, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , with any questions.