The State of New Hampshire provides a registered voter portal. Registered voters can check the status of their absentee ballot, current party affiliation, their town's polling place location and Town Clerk contact information - Registered Voter Portal.
How to Obtain an Absentee Ballot
An absentee ballot may be cast if a voter meets one of the following conditions:
- Is absent from town the day of the election;
- Is unable to cast a ballot in person due to a physical disability;
- Is unable to cast a ballot in person due to an observance of a religious commitment;
- Is unable to cast a ballot during polling hours due to employment or is in transit to or from work during polling hours
An absentee ballot request form may be obtained from the Town Clerk at (603) 744-7999 or during office hours of Tuesdays from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm & Saturdays from 8:30 am to 11:00 am.
Absentee Ballot Request Forms
Primary or General Elections *See note below
Absentee Ballot Applications
- State Primary - 9/8/2020 and General Election - 11/3/2020 Note: Only one application is required if a voter would like absentee ballots for both elections. If the voter's mailing address is not the same for both elections, the voter will need to to submit two absentee ballot applications.
*Valid for primary elections only, if a voter is undeclared, you will need to declare a party by selecting either the Democratic Party or Republican Party option on the absentee ballot request form. To return to undeclared status, a voter will need to complete a party affiliation change form through either the town clerk's office or at a Supervisors of the Checklist meeting.
To cast an absentee ballot, please submit an absentee ballot request form mailed, emailed, faxed or in person to:
Hebron Town Clerk, PO Box 55, 10 Church Lane Hebron, NH 03241-0055
Phone: (603) 744-7999 Fax:(603) 744-9994
Please contact the town clerk's office at (603) 744-7999 or by email, with any questions.